President & COO
2003 Through 2006
ELCON was the parent organization that held ownership over AVC Instruments, AVC Systems & TelKar Corp. ELCON is a German Corporation, most of which is now owned and operated by the EFKON group of companies.
While managing these portfolio companies, I was responsible for all North American business and reported to the Chairman of the ELCON Board of Directors.
- Lead the initiative to design and develop the electronic-toll system EFAS, across Europe.
- Lead strategic partnership with GRUNDIG.
- Responsible for the largest e-toll deployment in history, which consisted of more than 680,000 devices.
- Leveraged this technology and others for future development and execution within North American markets for the purposes of fleet management.
- Established world-wide MVNO networks for data connectivity.
- ELCON grew to over 200 employees with revenues in excess of €150 million Euros.